- new families from S. Thomas : P, Q, R and S families are now complete
- use of the Quaqua library on the mac : better look and feel (and, at last, a sensible folder selector).
- lots of work done for the IFAO :
- PDF copy/paste now available on the Mac. As far as I know, works with Word 2008 but not with Word 2004, nor with Openoffice/NeoOffice.
- Wysiwyg PDF option for PDF file save. Note that currently, the available layout options are a bit limited. The JSesh layout algorithm has no idea of the page size, and hence the result might not be what you want. I'll fix this, but meanwhile I would suggest using SVG when a fine and controlled output is needed.
- The PDF files use correct CMYK black colour (important for printing workshop)
- Document preferences are now saved: line, column, small signs centered...
- cartouche line width is also saved as a software option.
- JSesh can use a separate set of signs for small glyphs drawn in a small scale
- shading symbols are available as signs from the menus (they were understood by JSesh from day one, but I didn't think it was interesting to use them. However, If used in conjunction with groups, they allow specific shading to be edited.
- Square brackets and shading signs are now selectable in the group editor (note that in the future, I indend bracket to scale automatically according to their surrounding, and I will also add sign shading).
- new drawings for ecdotic marks
[img_assist|nid=1234|title=Improvements in the Group Editor||link=node|align=center|width=400|height=333]
Sorry, this version is no longer available.