The final result of my stay at the IFAO this year.
New features :
- Check for file changes before exiting
- shading is available for individual signs
- small texts, such as "sic" or "trace" can be inserted and manipulated more or less as glyphs
- improvement and bug fixes for editorial markup and group editing
- improved color separation code (PDF and EPS) useful for professional printing
- now, you can type a sign code as well as a transliteration in the palette (the label should change of course).
- when you type the code of a sign in the editor, typing on the space bar will give you access to variants of this sign. it's very userful for your own signs : you can type, for instance E162, and you will have an easy way to get US1E162VARA (and others)
Sorry, this version is no longer available.