Still in the line of the bleeding edge development, live from my stay at the IFAO:
- bug fixes in the group editor (when scaled signs were involved in a new group, bad scaling happened).
- rotating of ecdotic mark now works for all marks
- some bug fixes (in particular when closing an application with the windows "close button")
- added an interface for sign shading and small textual inserts
- compilation problems fixed. We would generate jdk 1.6 code when we want jdk 1.5 compatible one. It means that JSesh should run on a Tiger Mac OS. I hereby drop support of Mac OS Panther, however. I'm really sorry, but this is due to Apple policy (no Java 1.5 for Panther). And Java 1.5 has really useful features.
I haven't prepared a Windows version yet, but I succeeded in installing the multi-system version on my Windows 7 laptop.
Sorry, this version is no longer available.